Award for You’re Doing It Wrong for 2013 goes to …
- Sinfest (fix the RSS, your comic is amazing and I hate missing out on it)
The First Break
Steve has been playing a lot of Terraria with his son lately; it’s a great form of male bonding that doesn’t involve actual sports. So here’s a jammed-out version of the game’s winter theme.
- (9:40) “Frosty Overworld” by Pacific Dane (Terraria.DJ)
Best Horizons Watch of 2013
- (20:45) Balderdash (Steve’s pick)
- (21:35) Nuclear Winter (also Steve’s pick, don’t blame me)
- (22:50) Mary Death (Jason’s pick)
The Second Break
Steve plays a lot of Starcraft. Hence the music from Starcraft II.
- (25:00) “Broken Wings” by Flexstyle and urdailywater
Best Digital Strips Reviewed Comic of 2013
The Third Break
Steve’s resolution is to use less video game remixes for his break tunes, so here’s a piano piece. (I make no such resolution.)
- (37:35) “Atlantis” by Pianochocolate
Best Webcomic of 2013
All this, plus!
- Steve saves everyone from Jason
- How DO birds make babies?
- If you love something, try to make it yourself
- Remember Vitamin C? You do now
- Art Talk with Arty McArtart and Steve O’Noart
- Steve knows how you poop