- (8:05) Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- (10:05) The Berserker’s Daughter by Nate Piekos
- (11:25) Serenity Rose is wrapped up
The Midshow Break
From listening to our ramblings (which aren’t currently available, so ignore this completely), you’ll know that I’m terrible, in that I look at my Amazon Wish List and ask it to show me what has already been purchased. In doing so, I know that the new Legend of Zelda on 3DS (an addition to one of the greatest games of all time, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past) is coming to me eventually. However, I do not have it in my possession yet.
For this reason, I am including a remix from that game as our midshow break. Because if I have to suffer, so do you.
- (13:35) “Link’s Epoch” by Joshua Morse
The Feature (Horizon’s Watch)
- (18:00) The Girl From Hell City by Strangely Katie
- (23:50) Nuclear Winter by Caroline Breault
All this, plus!
- I want a hippopotamus and Dominick the Donkey for Christmas
- Can YOU cheat the Amazon machine?
- Socks: Underwear for your feet.
- Steve hears what he wants to hear (re: Euro Men Online)
- Flah-vee-ay? Flay-vie?
- Steve Chromecasts Yo Gabba Gabba for his son. While he’s podcasting. It’s distracting.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download