Whatcha Been Readin’
- Christopher by Christopher
- Adamsville by Michael Regina
- None … I’m fine … how are you?
- Minimumble by Chris Hallbeck
- Newman by Josh Ulrick
The Midshow Break
- “Saren’s Prayer” by Mazedude (from Mass Effect)
- Gunnerkrigg Court, pp. 789-973
All this, plus!
- Steve is a drunken cheerleader
- Jason hates plants in his salad
- China eats all its nature, saddening Steve the Druid
- Dogs pee on a lot of things (related to the salad bit)
- Baby butts are like toilets (Editor’s note: What?)
- Jason is cold and wet
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hello, forgive me for contacting you here, but I’m looking for an email to contact you at. Perhaps it’s because it’s late, but I’m not finding one on the site.
Digitalstrips (at symbol) gmail dot com
We give our contact info out at the end of each show.
I gave you guys the pronunciation of coyote because one of you totally said “kai-yoat” early on. I don’t want to hear no claptrap about regional dialects!
I’m also curious: what did you think of the vacation material, like the early week of guest strips or the City Face comics? Are you skipping those or just didn’t have a lot to say about them?
We’ve mostly skimmed them because of time. We’re just trying to get through all the quote unquote main story in time for the show. I remember liking that stuff though.
And plenty of old hillbillies have been perfectly happy saying Kai-Yote.